This privacy statement applies to the website of:
Toucan Telemarketing Ltd
Unit 18 John Bradshaw Court
We respect your privacy.
We allow our visitors the following access to the information we collect:
Access is given to all collected information.
We collect information for the following purpose(s):
- Website and system administration.
- Research and development.
- Tailoring the website for its visitors.
- Building records of visitors without linking identifying information to the records for the purpose of research, analysis and reporting.
- Building records of visitors without linking identifying information to the records for the purpose determining visitor’s habits, interests or characteristics in order to make decisions that may directly affect the visitor.
- Contacting our visitors for promotion of the site or Toucan Telemarketing Ltd
Who has access to the information we collect?
Ourselves and/or our partners which utilise the information only for the purposes given.
How long is information kept?
Information is retained to meet a stated purpose, but the retention period may be longer to meet legal requirements or liability.
If you believe that our website has collected incorrect information or if you would like to dispute any information, please contact us using the address at the top of this page or via details at the end of this policy.
We will keep the data for as long as we believe that it is accurate & up to date, and that it reflects your preferences. We will not keep data longer than necessary, we may contact you periodically to check that your data is up to date, this will usually be within a 12-month period.
We do not use your personal data for any automated decision making or profiling.
Your rights concerning your personal data are:
- You can ask to see the personal data we hold about you and we will show you free of charge
- We will update the personal data to correct errors when you tell us about them
- We will supply you with a CSV version of the personal data we hold about you if you ask us to
- We will stop processing your personal data if you tell us to
- We will delete your personal data if you tell us to although we may find your details again later, and if we have no record of you we may contact you again. Most people who wish us not to contact them find asking us to stop processing their personal data is a preferable solution
Harmless cookies that are designed to enhance your user experience of this website are stored on your device. These consist of small data files relating to you and this website.
Information stored in cookies created by this website are not shared with any third party unless required to do so by law.
By continuing to browse this website you are consenting to the storage of its cookies on your device.
Should you disagree to the storage of cookies from this website on your device please click here to remove cookies stored by this website and discontinue browsing this website.
The first party cookies used by this website include (but may not be limited to):
__utma: Google Analytics cookie that refers to the number of times you have visited our website and the first and the last visit times.
__utmb and __utmc: Google Analytics cookies that contain timestamps of time you enter and leave our website.
__utmz: Google Analytics cookie that tracks which search engine you have used to come to this website, which keyword(s) you used to find the website, which link(s) you have clicked on within the website and where you were located when you clicked that link.
The third-party cookies that have been set as a result of browsing this website include (but may not be limited to):
datr: A Facebook cookie that monitors your Facebook account for suspicious behaviour such as failed login attempts or attempts to create spam accounts.
lu: A Facebook cookie that is used to identify public computers where users are logging into Facebook using the same browser. This identification helps to provide more secure login features to Facebook users using public computers.
locale: A Facebook cookie that identifies user’s language and country.
SID: A Google cookie that is used as your unique identification for services provided by Google.
PREF: A Google cookie that is used to protect you from malware and phishing attacks and maintain language preferences on Google websites.
NID: A Google cookie that stores preferences referring to a particular website.
Please note that third party cookies may not be controlled by us and are part of your agreement with the third party, e.g. if you are logged in to Facebook or Google. However, most Internet browsers give you the facility to delete cookies that you do not want stored on your device. You can usually visit your browser’s website for instructions on how to do this.
If you wish to contact us:
Toucan Telemarketing Ltd
Address: Unit 18 John Bradshaw Court, Alexandria Way, CW12 1LB
Tel: 01260 294444
Contact Us www.toucantelemarketing.co.uk/contact-us/
Company Reg. No: 04260178
If you don’t feel we are being fair with you, please tell us as soon as possible as we would like to correct this.
If you prefer you may tell the UK regulator, Information Commissioners Office (www.ico.org.uk).