6 challenges outsourced telemarketing can overcome
New marketing managers often face at least one of six common challenges, according to a report from Cascade Insights, each of which could be tackled via outsourced telemarketing services.
The report identifies the following challenges:
– Tribal Knowledge, where a company’s marketing strategy has been inward-focused on its existing knowledge for too long
– ‘Missing’ Market Research, where a company has not examined its target market & target audience recently.
– Unknown Brand Equity, where the company simply is not known well enough by potential customers in its target market.
– Unmeasured Messaging Validity, where the performance of previous lead generation strategies messages have not been fully assessed in terms of outbound and inbound marketing.
– Unevaluated Marketing, where marketing materials still in use may be out of date or stale such as blog posts or the copy in an email marketing campaign.
– Pricing Model Confusion, where outdated pricing structures of your product or service have not adapted to the changing market.
Outsourced telemarketing can tackle all of the challenges of b2b lead generation, with outward-facing thinking based on real market research, and a focus on building external brand perceptions.
The message and methods used can be brought up to date, with opportunities to assess performance and adjust the campaign based on the results that are seen.
Toucan Telemarketing specialise in lead qualification and lead nurturing as part of our lead generator marketing. This can reduce the burden of outbound marketing on your business if it is not an area in which your sales team specialise, freeing staff to focus in their area of expertise.
Additionally, outsourced telemarketing agencies can bring insight from elsewhere in the industry – helping to overcome tribal thinking while updating aspects of the campaign like pricing, so that it is competitive in the wider context of the target market.